The Mountains I climbed. The Tourist Spots I saw. The Adventure I've seen. The Places I loved. Will love. Continue to love.
Things to do in Surigao Del Norte
“You live as if impossible don’t exist”
Features: Siagao Island, Bucas Grande and when in Surigao del Norte.
These are the things that fascinate me as I visit the Southern part of the Philippines. Paradise for both who love adventure and serene beauty of nature. Siargao Island and Bucas Grande offers it all. For surfer and non surfer, this place will satisfy your cravings to nature.
Be captivated by General Luna’s coastline.
2. Man-made infinity pool in the heart of Siargao Island.
3. As part of the Siargao Island hopping. Daku means big. Daku Island will surely take your breath away.
4. The infamous Cloud 9 of General Luna.
5. Paglaom Hostel. Happy vibe and owners. Php 300.00 / night. Cheap find to meet rare people.
6. Cliff diving. Just jump!
7. The view is rare. I find utmost peace. This is life we all deserve.
8. White sand and sun. Naked Island will burn both your skin and heart. So pretty.
9. Tojoman Lagoon in Bucas Grande. See the colorful stingless jellyfish!
10. Ride with the local paddler going to the Tojoman Lagoon.
11. Watch locals as they catch fish using spears and traps.
12. The Snoring Cave gives you delight in your eyes as the aquamarine water beams underwater.
13. Paghungawan Marsh is home of the Philippine Crocodile.
14. YUP! Siargao Island. Surfing Capital of the Philippines.
14 marvelous things you can do in Surigao del Norte!
Ay! Ay! Pirates!
Source: Personal Photos Jerleen Custodio Copyright
Manlalayag is Seafarer in Filipino. I want to be a pirate who travels to Collect Memories and Steal Happiness from the places I want to go.